Monday, July 23, 2012

Theres Mutiny Afoot

I know this may be just the stress of everything that has happened talking, but I feel like Kimber isn't very willing to share power.  Not that I partcularly want the stress of having the decision making responsibility, but I know what Jeanne trained us to do and I can help.  I get the feeling she wants all the control.  The question is, do I just sit back and let her have all the control until she realizes she can't do it all alone?  We are friends.  I don't want to ruin a friendship but I feel left out of it all.  Even the meetings with Cary.  I never enter into anything with it.  I'm worried about the fact that I have worked my ass off for the last few years and I have gotten my degree and now all of a sudden they are looking at having an "overseer" for Kimber.  Well with both of us do they really need that?  Then the reality of the situation takes over and I can be thankful that I don't have added responsibility and no extra pay for it (she's not getting a pay raise). 

I guess the truth is in the long run none of this matters because I am going to end up leaving some day anyway.  I want to move back to my home town sometime anyway.  My homesickness just won't go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment