Thursday, June 7, 2012

Chances

Well it turns out that I have been delayed for my surgery.  My insurance company makes us wait a predetermined amount of time before having the surgery.  There will be a once a month trip to the nutritionist for six months.  A psych evaluation followed by more testing.  So it will probably be 2013 before I get the surgery.  That's not necessarily a bad thing.  I think it will give me more time to think about it and more time to work with my doctor to find out just why I can't lose weight.  If I can do it without surgical intervention then that would be amazing!  Looks like this delay might turn out to be for the best. 

On another note, work sucks today.  One of our teachers are out and this puts extra stress on everyone because the only assistant we have has to be in the other teachers room.  Not to mention, I have the responsibility of getting the summer program running and making sure everything runs smoothly.  There is barely time to concentrate on my ten children.  Adding to that being responsible for helping everyone else's day to run smoothly is sometimes more than I can handle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment